Friday 23 October 2015

Femme Fatale Cosmetics 'Fatal Attraction' & 'Ouija'

Hello!

This post is very picture heavy and late! I have been waiting for the sun to shine for some sun shots of this gorgeous mani but the British weather isn't having any of it.

Natural Light
For this mani I used Femme Fatale Cosmetics 'Fatal Attraction' & 'Ouija'.

'Fatal Attraction' is from the Valentines 2013 collection. Though I recently brought it from Rainbow Connection UK and it's still available from many stockists in the lovely new Femme Fatale bottle.

'Ouija' is a Color4Nails exclusive. Color4Nails is based in the US and stocks lots of amazing indie polishes. Another of my go to shops for pretties!


'Fatal Attraction' is the perfect burgundy jelly with microglitter throughout. It sparkles like rubies on your nails and is just amazing! Because it's a jelly it was quite sheer so I needed four thin coats for full opacity. I think I could have got away with three. Each coat adds so much depth to the polish. It dries fairly fast so four coats wasn't too much effort. And totally worth it!

Indoor Lighting with Flash
'Ouija' is a dark metallic grey polish with silver glitter hex and microglitter. I only needed two coats and it dries fast. It's like the night sky on your nails, it's so beautiful.

Indoor Lighting with Flash
I topped it all off with HK Girl.

I love it so much I went a bit photo mad. Enjoy!

Indoor Lighting with Flash
Natural Light
Indoor Lighting with Flash
Natural Light
Indoor Lighting with Flash
Natural Light
Indoor Lighting with Flash

Can you tell I'm a bit obsessed with these!!

Thanks for visiting,

Have a lovely day,

Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment